All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
About this product
- DescriptionKate Wilks is in her early sixties. Her days are divided between swimming, writing, and spending time with her lover, George. A chance encounter with her ex-husband, Tom, propels Kate back into a past cloaked in grief, secrets and betrayals. That past is partly documented in an unfinished manuscript titled, 'Writing Sarah', which talks of Kate's struggles to have a child. It is an exploration of her emotional state during those years, of her relationship with Tom, of his affair with Kate's friend Mai, and the breakdown of their marriage. Thirty years later, a friendship develops between Mai's daughter Leesa and Kate. Now Kate is forced to reassess her past; to think about what it means to be a woman who has never had a child; and she is forced to confront the destructive aspects of her own nature.
- Author(s)Enza Gandolfo
- PublisherVanark Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationAscot Vale, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintVanark Press
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.