All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're mad about swimming, this book will help you make the most of your favourite sport. Find out how to perfect your strokes, swim competitively for a club and expand your abilities into water polo, srkelling and scuba diving.
- Author BiographyJudith Heneghan is an award winning author of non-fiction for children and is the Programme Leader of the MA in Writing for Children at the University of Winchester.
- Author(s)Hachette Children's Books
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleMad About
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs throughout
- Weight152 g
- Width210 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.