Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe place holds appeal. It seemed mystical in his childhood, a curiosity in his teens, and is simply t worthy of consideration as he approaches forty. Max Elliott is headed for the biggest surprise of his life--Guam. After the death of his father, Max plans a quick trip to the island he's never seen. He will take care of business with the least possible complication and fly back to Chicago with buckets of money. That plan, of course, unfolds into plenty of island-style complication as Max encounters fascinating relatives, a lively group of inherited tenants, unexpected tropical beauty, and ultimately, a better version of himself.
- Author(s)P A Bennett
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.