All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCome along on an adventure through the rain forest. Along the way, you'll meet new friends big and small, see amazing sights, and learn all about the creatures that make their home in the rain forest. Told in simple yet lively text built with sight words and using picture icons to aid reading, National Geographic Pre-readers will enchant kids just beginning their journey with books. From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Author(s)Susan B Neuman
- PublisherNational Geographic Books
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleNational Geographic Kids: Pre-Reader
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintNational Geographic Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight227 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.