All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionSwing State unveils the generally overlooked decades-long ecomic downturn in the rural Northeast. With an unflinching eye, velist Michael T. Founier lays bare the dim dreams and raw existence of the lives of three residents of Armbrister, New Hampshire, who share the same goal: Get out. Faced with grim prospects, the intersection of bullying and terrorism blurs, with disastrous consequences in this deftly woven tale.
- Author BiographyMichael T. Fournier is a writer/critic/musician, and the author of two novels: Hidden Wheel (Three Rooms Press, 2011) and Swing State (Three Rooms Press, 2014), as well as Double Nickels on the Dime (33 1/3/Continuum), a book-length discussion of the 1984 Minutemen album of the same name. He is founder and co-editor of Cabildo Quarterly, a broadsheet literary journal. His writing has appeared in the the Oxford American, Vice, Pitchfork, and the Boston Globe. He lives in Western Massachusetts with his wife Rebecca and their cat.
- Author(s)Michael T. Fournier
- PublisherThree Rooms Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rooms Press
- Weight271 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.