All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDon't judge a book by its cover! The front cover of this book shows the tattoo of the male/female symbol on Jane's thigh. Apart from a pleasant appearance, which would t have been out of place in any typical modern suburban community, there was thing special about Jane Hardy. Fitting in perfectly to the weekly shop, she would be the first to smile at any suggestion that she was a siren or a strumpet. The very thought would be too ludicrous for words. Jane typified middle-class life, its values and its social face. Middle age or New Age-what was it to be? A wife and mother best described as a pillar of the community. How delicately balanced be thy fate. Eight quite ordinary words voiced by Jane's husband would change her life in dramatic fashion. His suggestion was to herald eight years of a life-changing series of experiences that most will view as too challenging to even contemplate. From a staid and strictly mogamous lifestyle, Jane was soon to offer herself to a succession of lovers. This homely housewife and mother would surrender herself to hundreds of men, strangers who could never be more than fleeting sexual encounters. Not only did she indulge in sex jaunts with senior male colleagues at the Civil Service department where she worked, but it was also incredulous that what followed could happen to such a down to earth woman. She and her husband had a threesome with the man who had fixed his tie in the mirror of the boudoir of one of the 20th century's most famous and beautiful woman. There were occasions when the comely mother would cross dangerous lines in which there were taboos. With each encounter, there were untold risks and dangers. Perhaps the unkwn risks were part of the sexual exhilaration. When sex is the drug, there are barriers, standards or principles. There is thing left but to surrender to the basest human urges. That this is a true story is doubtless, that it happened unbelievable, and that she survived it is for the philosophical to ponder upon.
- Author BiographyI was born in London and had a conventional family upbringing. After leaving school, I worked in the financial quarter in the City of London. I married at 18 and moved to Essex to start a new life. After bringing up three children, I then had a successful career in the Civil Service. Apart from becoming a 'gym addict', my life was fairly ordinary until I reached the age of 50 and craved a departure from conformity. This started with me having several small tattoos, including a male/female symbol on my thigh, which signified the start of my newfound liberation as a swinger. My book chronicles these life-changing events and led me never to go back to where I once was.
- Author(s)Jane Hardy
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.