All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionWARNING - This book contains explicit sexual content, graphic language, and situations that some readers may find objectionable. Swirled Satin Sheets II, just like Swirled Satin Sheets I, takes the reader on a journey of three engaging, sensual multi-cultural love stories. In Love In the Fast Lane we meet African-American race car driver, Kennedi. Spunky, talented, sarcastic and tough, she has a small issue with authoritative figures, and this does t change when she is sent away to hone her craft with early retiree, Blake Sawyer - a world-famous race car driver who disappeared abruptly from the fast-paced NASCAR scene. Equally tough and short-tempered, Blake is willing to ride the bull with Kennedi all day and night until she faces her shortfalls, however, he too has some lessons to learn. Will these two powerhouses butt heads or ride into the sunset? Fasten your seatbelt; it will be a bumpy ride. In The Heart of a Tiger Dr. Chane Desai is an attractive East Indian heart surgeon who is frustrated with life in general. His pet tiger, Dynasty, cant replace the company of a woman. Picky and hopeful, he desires to meet that special someone. Chane runs into Prof. Rebecca Nielson, a confident and intelligent diva from Chicago who is travelling in Mumbai on a six-month trip of a lifetime. Believing she can change the world one woman at a time, she never had intentions to take a detour down the road of love. This is a story of tragedy, hope and untamed love. Grab your passport and come along. More Than Diamonds and Pearls thrusts us directly into a police interrogation room with ex-officer, w high-stakes jewelry thief, Austin Anderson. A playboy, he is the epitome of the good guy turned bad. One fateful afteron, the slick conman flirts with a woman who ends up turning his world upside down. Eden Montgomery is a cautious, hardworking and physically stunning woman. She becomes entangled in his world, falling helplessly in love with a man who w vows to walk the straight and narrow. With the possibility of life behind bars looming, can these two lovers make it? Clutch your pearls and let this riveting story of survival, lies and romance spirit you away.
- Author BiographyTiana Laveen was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and now resides in Kentucky with her husband and two children. She enjoys a fulfilling and enriching life that includes writing books, drawing, painting, listening to music, cooking, and spending time with friends. Tiana Laveen is a uniquely creative and innovative author whose romance fiction is geared towards those who not only want to temporarily escape from the daily routines of life, but also delve into social taboo as it pertains to interracial relationships. She creates a painting with words as her readers are guided through the lives of each and every character. Her prior works include Cross Climax I, Cross Climax II, The Slave Master's Son, The Naughty Sins of a Saint, I Want Candy, and When Saint Goes Marching In. If you wish to contact Tiana Laveen, please contact her at www.facebook.com/tianalaveen.
- Author(s)Tiana Laveen
- Date of Publication06/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.