All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionSwitzerland is t only one of the oldest democracies in the world, but also an enduring model of peaceful multiethnic policy, characterized by a Constitution that is constant flux. The new Federal Constitution of the Swiss Confederation took effect on January 1, 2000; and it is with the intention of staying abreast of the constitutional changes and of the case law of the Federal Court that the authors have prepared the current volume. A general introduction of the constitutional history and the foundations of the Swiss political system are followed by the following issues: Sources of Swiss Constitutional Law; Organisational Design of the Swiss Confederation; Federalism in General and the Position of the Cantons and the Municipalities in the Swiss Confederation; Citizenship, Fundamental Rights and Liberties and their Judicial Protection, Protection of Mirities, Judicial Control of Administrative Action; Treaty and Foreign Affairs Powers, Taxing and Spending Powers, the Relationship between the State and the Church.
- Author BiographyThomas Fleiner is Professor of constitutional and administrative law and Director of the Institute for Federalism at the University of Fribourg, Switzerland; Alexander Misic, lic.iur., LL.M.; Nicole Toepperwien, Dr. iur., LL.M.
- Author(s)Alexander Misic,Nicole Toepperwien,Thomas Fleiner
- PublisherKluwer Law International
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationZuidpoolsingel
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintKluwer Law International
- Content Noteports.
- Weight485 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.