All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionStrange stone formations, overgrown primeval forests, arctic ice floes - Max Schmid's photographs bear witness to the fact that Switzerland is t just a land of Alpine idylls and swy mountains. These pictures show the wild side of Switzerland, untamed nature in all its dramatic power. One might be in Australia, Greenland or some other unexplored area of the planet forgotten by humans. Sublime, bare, lush, colourful, romantic or even apocalyptic - the pictures in this volume show just how incredibly diverse the Swiss landscape can be.
- Author BiographyMax Schmid, born 1945 in Winterthur, Switzerland, has been a freelance photographer specialising in nature and landscape since 1986. He has created numerous photo essays for such publications as GEO, SonntagsZeitung, Schweizer Familie and Animan and has published picture books on Scandinavia, North America, the British Isles, Switzerland and other regions.
- Author(s)Max Schmid
- PublisherBenteli Verlag
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- LanguageEnglish & German.
- Place of PublicationWabern-Bern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBenteli Verlag
- Content Note200 Colour
- Weight1860 g
- Width240 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.