All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover how to talk instantly to your subconscious and manifest the life you want. We all have goals and dreams - whether it's personally or professionally - that we want to achieve, but for reasons we can't always fathom, our behaviour and actions can hold us back. In her eye-opening and effective new book, MBS expert Liz Dean reveals how the key to transforming those dreams into reality lies t in our conscious actions, but in our subconscious thoughts. By aligning the two, we can unleash our own power to lose weight, organise our lives, work more efficiently in our jobs and so much more. Switch Words is this simple yet incredibly powerful tool to help you get there. The greatest obstacle in achieving your goals is your subconscious. Whilst your conscious mind kws what you want and how to get it, experience tells us our subconscious mind can often igre or sabotage our desires through action or inaction. Have you ever created a meal plan to help you lose weight, but then a couple of days later found yourself inching to the fridge for a snack at 9pm? Even though you were desperate to achieve the body image you wanted, part of you, for some reason, resisted. This is because the words we use when expressing our goals and dreams have unique vibrations which the conscious mind understands - but the subconscious needs a different language in order to respond positively and get with the programme. Through easy-to-follow practices and techniques, Dean guides you to ackwledge the power your sub-conscious can have over everyday actions, how to extract the right switch words to resonate your conscious desire with your subconscious thoughts, and how to use them effectively day to day. Methodical and verifiably successful, switch words is the effective way to get what you want, and this book will show you how.
- Author BiographyLiz Dean is author of thirteen books and card decks. An authority on tarot and intuition, her books include the international best seller The Art of Tarot (Cico, 2001; c. 300,000 copies sold), Recently, she has directed her teaching and writing toward creativity, intuition and healing, running monthly workshops on unlocking creativity for writers and artists at Selfridges, London, where she also practises as an Angelic Reiki Master-Teacher and psychic; her clients come from all over the world. Liz is a former Co-Editor of Kindred Spirit, the UK's leading spiritual magazine. Her work as a teacher and healer was featured in The Daily Express (September and November 2014) and Spirit and Destiny magazine (2014 - three-page profile).
- Author(s)Liz Dean
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarper Thorsons
- Weight120 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.