All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSwitch-foot II doesn't spend all it's time in the 60's and 70's. Keen observers might recognise contemporary names from the fringes of our sport: Nathan Oldfield, Alex Kopps, Justin Crawford, Terepai Richmond (in the best Shark Island sequence I've ever seen), Ryan Heywood and more. All contribute incredible images or words.
- Author(s)Andrew Crockett
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationBurringbar, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Content NoteColour & b&w photos
- Width305 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.