Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book proposes alternative switched capacitor techniques which allow the achievement of higher intrinsic analogue functional accuracy than previously possible in such application areas as analogue filter and ADC design. The validity of the concepts developed and analyzed in Switched-Capacitor Techniques for High-Accuracy Filter and ADC Design has been demonstrated in practice with the design of CMOS SC bandpass filters and algorithmic ADC stages.
- Author BiographyProfessor Arthur van Roermund has (co-)authored and edited numerous books for Springer and he is well established within the Analog Circuit Design community
- Author(s)Arthur van Roermund,Patrick J. Quinn
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/07/2007
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1210 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.