All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLavender and Scarlet are thing alike. Scarlet is tall, pretty, and popular -- the star of the soccer team and the queen of the school. Lavender is . . . well, ne of these things. Her friends aren't considered cool, her hair is considered less than uncool, and her performance at the recent talent show is something body will ever forget -- even though she really, really wants it to be forgotten. There's only one thing Lavender and Scarlet kw for sure they have in common: the same birthday. They've never had parties together. They've never swapped presents. But this year, because of two wishes that turned all too true, they are about to swap something much bigger than presents. Because the morning after their birthdays, Lavender is going to wake up in Scarlet's body . . . and Scarlet is going to wake up in Lavender's. But in order to change back, they're going to have to figure out how to be someone completely opposite of who they ordinarily are . . .
- Author BiographyNatalie Standiford is the author of How to Say Good-Bye in Robot, Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters, The Secret Tree, The Boy on the Bridge, and Switched at Birthday. She is originally from Maryland, but now lives in New York City and plays in the all-YA-author band Tiger Beat.
- Author(s)Natalie Standiford
- PublisherScholastic Paperbacks
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Paperbacks
- Weight159 g
- Width132 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.