All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe theory of switched systems is related to the study of hybrid systems, which has gained attention from control theorists, computer scientists, and practicing engineers. This book examines switched systems from a control-theoretic perspective, focusing on stability analysis and control synthesis of systems that combine continuous dynamics with switching events. It includes a vast bibliography and a section of technical and historical tes.
- Author(s)Daniel Liberzon
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSystems & Control: Foundations and Applications
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.