All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Buschenhofen's critical mograph presents the reader with a coherent study of the creative works of the Swiss dramatists of the post-war era. Especially the plays of those dramatists who are t widely recognized, those writers who wrote as it were in the shadow of Frisch and Duerrenmatt, are analysed and interpreted in the context of the historical development of the theatrical tradition, as well as in relation to their individual significance. In doing so, Buschenhofen has written an appreciation of a section of German literature which has hitherto been almost totally neglected, or viewed in comparative condescension.
- Author(s)Paul Buschenhofen
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/12/1984
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 702
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight520 g
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.