All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnce Sydney learns how garbage can get into the ocean and harm sea life, she won't rest until she and her twin brother, Simon, reduce waste at home and at school. Together the creative duo gets friends and family recycling, reusing, and even singing and playing instruments made from repurposed trash. Short, engaging chapters help readers understand the consequences of pollution and provide opportunities to rethink one's environmental footprint. From the eBook edition.
- Author BiographyPaul A. Reynolds s childhood home was as lively as Sydney and Simon s. His family s ginormous supply of pencils, paper, books, and art was referred to as the creativity tools. Today Paul exercises his imagination at FableVision Studios, a media company he founded with his twin brother, Peter. Together they create storytelling technology, such as websites, games, and animated films. Paul is also the author of the children s book Going Places. He lives in Dedham, Massachusetts, where his wife manages The Blue Bunny, the family s bookstore. Peter H. Reynolds learned early on that two minds are better than one. Like his twin, Paul, he believes that the arts help us solve problems and understand the world. Peter has written and illustrated many books for children, including The Dot, Ish, and The Smallest Gift of Christmas. He also illustrates Megan McDonald s Judy Moody series. Peter lives in Dedham, Massachusetts, where his wife runs an art gallery just across the street from The Blue Bunny.
- Author(s)Paula Reynolds,Peter Reynolds
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationWatertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.