About this product
- DescriptionWith Sylva and the Fairy Ball, Margaret McNamara launches the Fairy Bell Sisters, an enchanting new chapter-book series. The books feature Tinker Bell s little sisters and are a must-read for lovers of the Rainbow Fairies and Disney Fairies stories.Clara Bell, Golden Bell, Rosy Bell, Sylva Bell, and baby Squeak are fairy sisters who live on Sheepskerry Island. Usually Sylva and her sisters get along just fine until the week of the Fairy Ball. Sylva has her heart set on going she ll get to wear magical diamond wings and walk on beautiful satin ribbons under the stars! But fairies must be at least eight years old to attend, and poor Sylva s birthday is the day after the ball. But before the night is over, Sylva s big sisters will need her to come to their rescue.Charming illustrations by Julia Des bring the world of fairies to life.
- Author(s)Margaret McNamara
- PublisherBalzer & Bray/Harperteen
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFairy Bell Sisters
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBalzer & Bray/Harperteen
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Julia Denos
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.