All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders of Disney Fairies, The Never Girls, and Rainbow Magic will absolutely love the fifth book in the Fairy Bell Sisters series by Margaret McNamara, a delightful chapter-book series about Tinker Bell's little sisters for kids ages 6-10.Springtime means spring-cleaning for the fairies of Sheepskerry Island. It also means getting to search for treasure in the jumble pile a giant collection of unwanted items outside Queen Mab's palace. When Sylva Bell and her best friend, Poppy Flower, find Queen Mab's old fairy dollhouse in the pile, they are overjoyed! But as the two friends play with it, they start to unlock its secrets and discover its special magic a magic that has a history of putting friendships to the test.
- Author(s)Margaret McNamara
- PublisherBalzer & Bray/Harperteen
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFairy Bell Sisters
- Series Part/Volume Number05
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBalzer & Bray/Harperteen
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, printed music items
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Catharine Collingridge
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.