All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers new material for the reader who has followed the emerging and ever more complex portrait of Sylvia Plath as a woman and as an artist in the major biographies and in critical studies. It includes some primary sources t previously published, and fresh insights which keep Plath firmly in an American tradition. For the reader who wants an introduction to the life and art of Plath, this book offers a brief analytical biography and a discussion of Plath's poetry, both of which illuminate the shifting balance between Plath's two modes of the imagination.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Toni Saldivar is an assistant professor of English at Mount Saint Mary College. She received the doctorate of philosophy degree in English from New York University and is a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
- Author(s)Toni Saldivar
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/1992
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleWriting About Women Feminist Literary Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1992
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight480 g
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.