All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe staff of the fictional Elm Creek quilter's retreat-and 72 of author Jennifer Chiaverini's real-life friends-contributed 140 blocks to this beautiful sampler quilt that became Sylvia Compson's wedding gift inThe Master Quilter. Now you can join quilters around the world in making this much-loved quilt. Sylvia's Bridal Sampler makes a wonderful wedding gift, guild project, or raffle quilt.
- Author BiographyJennifer Chiaverini is the author of the New York Times best-selling Elm Creek Quilts series, as well as five previous collections of quilt patterns from C&T Publishing inspired by her novels. Her most recent novels are Mrs. Lincoln's Dressmaker and The Spymistress. Her original quilt designs have been featured in Country Woman, Quiltmaker, and Quilt, and her short stories have appeared in Quiltmaker and Quilters Newsletter. A graduate of the University of Notre Dame and the University of Chicago, she lives with her husband and two sons in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Jennifer Chiaverini
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight476 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.