All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating book, illustrated with colorful photographs, makes the topic of symbiosis easy and fun. It looks at the positive, negative, and neutral effects that result when different kinds of animals interact with each other. Symbiotic relationships highlighted include birds and fish that clean parasites off other animals, bacteria that help keep animals and people healthy, mosquitoes that pass diseases such as malaria, predators that hunt prey, and scavengers that help clean the earth. Other examples of symbiotic relationships include several kinds of animals. Students are asked to illustrate symbiosis in human relationships that are similar to those found in nature.
- Author(s)Bobbie Kalman
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Date of Publication28/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width211 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.