Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI love you too much Kasey. I kw I will end up paying for it. Dion. Heaven, Hell, and Earth are threatened. God has asked the only living granddaughter of Pandora to help fight off the Greek deities and save his Earth. Here's the thing, she never believed in God and w that she kws one exists she hates him. Even though Kasey Reese would love to igre her duty she is unable to escape her destiny. Personal conflicts, betrayal, and love are the elements that make this situation dire for Kasey. She will embark on a journey that guarantees happy outcomes. In this final book, Kasey and Dion will face mythical creatures, Greek deities, and treachery, but thing will be as devastating as her possible end. She must reach inside herself and find qualities like courage, strength, and hope. It is her time to fulfill her destiny matter the cost.
- Author BiographyMarisette Burgess was born in Los Angeles, California to immigrant Cuban parents. She grew up in West Palm Beach, Florida then moved to Orlando to attend the University of Central Florida. She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English Creative Writing. Marisette has taught in the Florida Public School System for the past six years. She is a member of the Florida Writers Association. As a teacher Marisette, enjoys getting kids hooked on books. Her first book, Men of the Cave, debuted May 2012.
- Author(s)Marisette Burgess
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.