All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Symbolic Analysis for Parallelizing Compilers the author presents an excellent demonstration of the effectiveness of symbolic analysis in tackling important optimization problems, some of which inhibit loop parallelization. The framework that Haghighat presents has proved extremely successful in induction and wraparound variable analysis, strength reduction, dead code elimination and symbolic constant propagation. The approach can be applied to any program transformation or optimization problem that uses properties and value ranges of program names. Symbolic analysis can be used on any transformational system or optimization problem that relies on compile-time information about program variables. This covers the majority of, if t all optimization and parallelization techniques. The book makes a compelling case for the potential of symbolic analysis, applying it for the first time - and with remarkable results - to a number of classical optimization problems: loop scheduling, static timing or size analysis, and dependence analysis. It demonstrates how symbolic analysis can solve these problems faster and more accurately than existing hybrid techniques.
- Author(s)Mohammad R. Haghighat
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight260 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.