All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrimming with visual examples of concepts, derivation rules, and proof strategies, this introductory text is ideal for students with previous experience in logic. Students will learn translation both from formal language into English and from English into formal language; how to use truth trees and truth tables to test propositions for logical properties; and how to construct and strategically use derivation rules in proofs.
- Author BiographyDavid Agler is a lecturer in philosophy at the Pennsylvania State University.
- Author(s)David W. Agler
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication13/12/2012
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight4517 g
- Width179 mm
- Height23 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.