All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book deals with the problems and solutions related to symmetry theory, with a focus on the principles, molecules and atoms, and attempts to elucidate these tions for the readers; the problems and their solutions have been accommodated in five different sections. Some of the topics included in the book are Transformations, Representations, Symmetry adapted functions, Projection operators, Vibrations, Normal modes, Hybrid orbitals, Euler angles & rotations, Atoms, Transition Metal Ions & Perturbations. The explanations and illustrations provided in the book are easy to follow, and they help the readers comprehend the complicated concepts and hypotheses related to symmetry theory. The book is primarily aimed at benefiting the graduate and post graduate students of Chemistry.
- Author BiographyDr. Sisir Kumar Rakshit joined Burdwan University, India, as a Reader and later served as a Professor of Chemistry for three decades, during which he taught quantum mechanics, group theory, atomic spectra and theoretical kinetics. He has various publications under his name.
- Author(s)Dr. Sisir Kumar Rakshit
- PublisherSarat Book House
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSarat Book House
- Format DetailsPaperback / softback (stationery)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.21Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.