All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text discusses Lie groups of transformations and basic symmetry methods for solving ordinary and partial differential equations. It places emphasis on explicit computational algorithms to discover symmetries admitted by differential equations and to construct solutions resulting from symmetries. This new edition covers contact transformations, Lie-B cklund transformations, and adjoints and integrating factors for ODEs of arbitrary order.
- Author(s)George W. Bluman,Stephen C. Anco
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 154
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight785 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2002
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.