All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe second symphony from Greg Jackson for orchestra. This is loosely a program symphony based on the book of Exodus. Standard instrumentation in 3 movements, with a duration of 33 minutes.
- Author BiographyDr. Gregory Jackson is a well-recognized percussionist, composer, educator, and author. He is a multi-faceted percussion specialist in many areas. Dr. Jackson has published several books sold worldwide including 30 Timpani Etudes Op. 56, Jackson's Rudiment Dictionary, The Synergy Method for Marimba, Etudes Op. 48, The Well Tempered Marimbist Op. 46, Legendary Op. 44, Congas Full Circle, Phenom: The Excellence of Execution, and the percussion method book The Synergy Method for Drumming Vol. 1 and Vol. 2. He also has several recordings, including his 3 CDs of his compositions, two instructional percussion DVDs titled Congas Decoded and Elements of Synergy. More than 2 dozen performances of Jackson's compositions occur each year around the world. Currently, he has completed his second symphony and has more than seventy completed works. Top authorities in percussion have proclaimed that Jackson's works are filling a void in the percussion community not often addressed. Dr. Jackson performs across the country on a regular basis performing his latest works and is a member of the Percussive Arts Society Composition Committee. In the Percussive Arts Society International Collegiate Snare Competition, he placed in the top 10 four consecutive years and top 4 two years performing original solos. As an educator, he served as a consultant to three Drum Corps International Individuals Champions in 2004, 2005, and 2007 as well as the 2006 Percussive Arts Society International Competition Collegiate Champion. Jackson proudly endorses Remo Inc., Pearl Percussion, and Pro-mark sticks and mallets.
- Author(s)Dr Gregory J Jackson Dma,Gregory J Jackson
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.