Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $12.11Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.85Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $20.52
About this product
- DescriptionLook out for Danzy Senna's latest book, New People, on sale in August! A young woman moves to New York City for what promises to be a dream job. Displaced, she feels unsure of her fit in the world. Then comes a look of recognition, a gesture of friendship from an older woman named Greta who shares the same difficult-to-place color of skin. On common ground, a tenuous alliance grows between two women in racial limbo. So too, does the older woman's unnerving obsession, leading to a collision of two lives spiraling out of control. A beautifully written vel, at once suspenseful, erotic, and tantalizingly clever, Symptomatic is a groundbreaking contribution to the literature of racial identity.
- Author BiographyDanzy Senna's first novel, Caucasia, was the winner of the Book-of-the-Month Club's Stephen Crane Award for First Fiction and an American Library Association Alex Award. It was a finalist for an International IMPAC Dublin Award, and was a Los Angeles Times Best Book of the Year. Her short fiction and essays have been widely anthologized. She is a recipient of the 2002 Whiting Writers' Award and currently holds the Jenks Chair of Contemporary American/Letters at the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Danzy Senna
- PublisherRiverhead Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRiverhead Books
- Weight177 g
- Width129 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.