All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
About this product
- DescriptionSynchronization is a critical function in digital communications; its failures may have catastrophic effects on the transmission system performance. Furthermore, synchronization circuits comprehend such a large part of the receiver hardware that their implementation has a substantial impact on the overall costs. For these reasons design engineers are particularly concerned with the development of new and more efficient synchronization structures. Unfortunately, the advent of digital VLSI techlogy has radically affected modem design rules, to a point that most analog techniques employed so far have become totally obsolete. Although digital synchronization methods are well established by w in the literature, they only appear in the form of technical papers, often concentrating on specific performance or implementation issues. As a consequence they are hardly useful to give a unified view of an otherwise seemingly heterogeneous field. It is widely recognized that a fundamental understanding of digital synchronization can only be reached by providing the designer with a solid theoretical framework, or else he will t kw where to adjust his methods when he attempts to apply them to new situations. The task of the present book is just to develop such a framework.
- Author(s)Umberto Mengali
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/06/2013
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleApplications of Communications Theory
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight777 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.