Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.05+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou can feel great again! Syndrome X proactively lays out a nutritious, tasty, and simple diet plan to get us back to the basics of healthy nutrition. -Lendon H. Smith, M.D., New York Times bestselling author of Feed Your Body Right Syndrome X is the best new book to help you understand the facts about nutrition, health, and aging...It is full of new information and insights most readers have never had access to before. Everyone who values his or her health will want to read the book and then individualize the program to suit his or her needs-the authors have made this easier than ever to do. -Richard A. Kunin, M.D., author of Mega-Nutrition What is Syndrome X? It's a resistance to insulin-the hormone needed to burn food for energy-combined with high cholesterol or triglycerides, high blood pressure, or too much body fat. Syndrome X ages you prematurely and significantly increases your risk of heart disease, hypertension, obesity, eye disease, nervous system disorders, diabetes, Alzheimer's, cancer, and other age-related diseases. Syndrome X is the first book to tell you how to fight the epidemic disorder that is derailing the health of nearly a third of North Americans. It outlines a complete three-step program-including easy-to-follow diets, light physical activity, and readily available vitamins and nutritional supplements-that will safeguard you against developing Syndrome X or reverse it if you already have it.
- Author BiographyJACK CHALLEM, known as the Nutrition Reporter(TM), publishes a health newsletter by the same name, is a contributing editor for Let's Live and Natural Health magazines, and is the coauthor of The Natural Health Guide to Beating the Supergerms. BURTON BERKSON, M.D., Ph.D., one of the world's leading experts on alpha lipoic acid, an important antioxidant, practices nutritional medicine as president of the Integrative Medical Centers of New Mexico. His other books include The Alpha Lipoic Acid Breakthrough. MELISSA DIANE SMITH, a nutrition counselor specializing in customized diet plans and consumer education, is the coauthor of Why Am I Always So Tired? and All About Vitamin E as well as a contributor to Delicious! and other health magazines.
- Author(s)Burton Berkson,Jack Challem,Melissa Diane Smith
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication03/01/2001
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight450 g
- Width159 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
Most relevant reviews
- susnichosusa25 Aug, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.