All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere has recently been a remarkable growth in standard-setting with respect to the protection of mirities in international and European law. Layered on top of existing human rights standards relevant to mirities, these developments have resulted in a complex and multi-faceted regime, but one which still does t amount to an integrated and coherent system of mirity protection. In addition to providing an up-to-date account of the relevant standards and their development in practice, this collection breaks new ground by seeking to identify the extent to which some integration and coherence (synergy) is emerging as a result of the work of treaty-monitoring bodies and other international institutions. Leading experts on the main instruments and institutions assess matters such as the application of similar principles, the emergence of common themes, explicit cross-referencing between treaty bodies and international institutions and the development of similar working methods.
- Author BiographyKristin Henrard is Associate Professor in the Department of Constitutional Law at Erasmus University, Rotterdam. Robert Dunbar is Reader in Law at the University of Aberdeen School of Law.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2009
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight860 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byKristin Henrard,Robert Dunbar
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.