All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAfter comparing several systems for identifying and classifying subordinate clauses, this study uses them to analyze the sentence structure of selected Middle High German prose texts. This analysis, conducted on the quantitative and qualitative levels, is used as the basis for a definition of syntactic/stylistic complexity. Relating the data to various literary genres then shows that in the texts in question there exists a definite correlation between literary genre and complexity.
- Author(s)Heidi M. Rockwood
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/12/1975
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 127
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight220 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.