All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to provide an integrated view of preposition from morphology to reasoning, via syntax and semantics. It offers new insights in applied and formal linguistics, and cognitive science. It underlines the importance of prepositions in a number of computational linguistics applications, such as information retrieval and machine translation. The book presents a wide range of views and applications to various linguistic frameworks.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/01/2006
- Series TitleText, Speech and Language Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 29
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight664 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byPatrick Saint-Dizier
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.