All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeter Latz and Partners specialize in a contemporary, intelligent use of alternative techlogies and the regeneration of industrial wastelands. The trademark of the works of the firm, which was founded in 1968, is its ability to express ecological and social concerns in a strong aesthetic language.
- Author BiographyUdo Weilacher is Professor for Landscape Architecture and Industrial Landscape at Technische Universitat Munchen. He was a professor at Leibniz Universitat Hannover, where he served as the Director of the Institute of Landscape Architecture and Dean of the School of Architecture and Landscape.
- Author(s)Udo Weilacher
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 264 colour illustrations, 21 schw.-w. u. 264 farb. Abb.
- Weight1371 g
- Width230 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.