All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe book series 'Polymer Na-, Micro- and Macrocomposites' provides complete and comprehensive information on all important aspects of polymer composite research and development, including, but t limited to synthesis, filler modification, modeling, characterization as well as application and commercialization issues. Each book focuses on a particular topic and gives a balanced in-depth overview of the respective subfield of polymer composite science and its relation to industrial applications. With the books the readers obtain dedicated resources with information relevant to their research, thereby helping to save time and money. Summarizing all the most important synthesis techniques used in the lab as well as in industry, this book is comprehensive in its coverage from chemical, physical and mechanical viewpoints. This book helps readers to choose the correct synthesis route, such as suspension and miniemulsion polymerization, living polymerization, sonication, mechanical methods or the use of radiation, and so achieve the desired composite properties.
- Author BiographyVikas Mittal is an Assistant Professor at the Chemical Engineering Department of The Petroleum Institute, Abu Dhabi. He obtained his PhD in 2006 in Polymer and Materials Engineering from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich, Switzerland. Later, he worked as Materials Scientist in the Active and Intelligent Coatings section of SunChemical in London, UK and as Polymer Engineer at BASF Polymer Research in Ludwigshafen, Germany. His research interests include polymer nanocomposites, novel filler surface modifications, thermal stability enhancements, polymer latexes with functionalized surfaces etc. He has authored over 40 scientific publications, book chapters and patents on these subjects.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication12/11/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitlePolymer Nano-, Micro- and Macrocomposites
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Weight842 g
- Width173 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byVikas Mittal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.