All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe majority of contributions published in this edition cover the problem of organization and management in the Republic of Slovenia, prior to or after joining the EU. Some contributions come from foreign practice. Therefore, the most important aspects of the Slovenian transition period, starting in the 1990s after the disintegration of Yugoslavia, have been covered scientifically. The majority of contributions deal with specific aspects of the transition period on the basis of concrete research carried out in that period by individuals and research groups. Most of the research work was performed in the last few years, meaning that the results obtained are all the more significant t only for Slovenia, but for all the countries that have come into existence on the territory of former Yugoslavia, and for their neighbours.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Bjorn Paape was born in 1965 in Aachen. He studied Economics and European Studies at the Universities of Paderborn, Cologne and Aachen. In 2000 he became Professor at the University of Cooperative Education in Lorrach and in 2001 Professor at the Aachen University of Technology. His fields of research are European Economic Integration and Didactics of Economics. Drago Vuk is a professor at the University of Maribor (Slovenia), Faculty of Organizational Sciences. His main research field is environmental aspects of production processes. He is the author of a number of scientific papers which have 12 citations in the journals indexed by the SCI and SSCI bases.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notefig., tables and graphs
- Weight570 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byBjorn Paape,Drago Vuk
- Format DetailsCloth
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.