All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionSynthetic drugs, as opposed to natural drugs, are chemically produced in a laboratory. Their chemical structure can be either identical to or different from naturally occurring drugs, and their effects are designed to mimic or even enhance those of natural drugs. When produced clandestinely, they are t typically controlled pharmaceutical substances intended for legitimate medical use. Designer drugs are a form of synthetic drugs. They contain slightly modified molecular structures of illegal or controlled substances, and they are modified in order to circumvent existing drug laws. While the issue of synthetic drugs and their abuse is t new, the 112th Congress has demonstrated a renewed concern with the issues. This book provides an overview of current trends in select synthetic cannabiids and stimulants, and reviews relevant legislation in the 112th Congress as well as issues for policy-makers.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication12/11/2012
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight220 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Edited bySage F. Evans,Terrence L. Gray
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.