All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading investigators in their fields present a broad perspective of recent major research trends in synthetic fluorine chemistry. Coverage includes: various aspects of organic and irganic fluorine chemistry, fluorination methods, orgametallic fluorine chemistry and its use in synthesis, the synthesis of perfluoropolyethers (an extraordinary class of new fluorinated compounds) and much more.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/1992
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight652 g
- Width166 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byG. K. Surya Prakash,George A. Olah,Richard D. Chambers
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.