All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlong with its close ties with the Soviet Union, Syria maintained important relations with several smaller Eastern Bloc countries during the Cold War. The authors of Syria During the Cold War draw on local archival material to illuminate the motivations, developments, and difficulties of the relationships between the regime in Damascus and the governments of Poland, East Germany, and Czechoslovakia in this formative era.
Distributed for the University of St Andrews Centre for Syrian Studies.
- Author BiographyPrzemys?aw Gasztold-Se? is on the staff of Poland's Institute of National Remembrance.
Massimiliano Trentin is adjunct professor of history at the Universities of Padua, Venice, and Bologna, Italy.
Jan Adamec conducts research in the Department of World History at Charles University in the Czech Republic.
- Author(s)Jan Adamec,Massimiliano Trentin,Przemyslaw Gasztold-Sen
- PublisherCentre for Syrian Studies
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleSt Andrews Papers on Contemporary Syria
- Place of PublicationSt Andrews
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCentre for Syrian Studies
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.