All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionIn this timely book, David Lesch--one of the only Westerners well acquainted with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad--sheds new light on the ophthalmologist-turned-tyrant and how his regime has failed his country. For this updated edition, Lesch has added an epilogue that discusses the formation of the Syrian Coalition; the use of chemical weapons; whether or t outside nations should intervene; Al-Qaeda and Jihadist groups in Syria; the lessons of Iraq; the Geneva Communique plan for the country's future; and the ongoing human cost of the Syrian conflict.
- Author BiographyDavid W. Lesch is professor of Middle East history at Trinity University. He lives in San Antonio, TX.
- Author(s)David W. Lesch
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication21/06/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Out-of-print date04/12/2015
- Content Notemaps (black and white)
- Weight358 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementNew updated ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.