All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis exciting new series will bring together both classic texts and the writing of the leading Travel writers working today, which will inform and inspire the inquisitive traveller. It is an essential companion for anyone travelling to Syria. Selected authors include: Edward Gibbon, William Dalrymple, Barnaby Rogerson and Gertrude Bell. This new series is t a guide of where to stay and what to do, rather it is collection of writing that aims to invest the traveller with a cultural and historical background to Syria, which will breath life and meaning into the sights, sounds and tastes that the inquisitive traveller will experience.
- Author BiographyMarius Kociejowski is a poet, travel-writer and reviewer, who has brought a lifetime's worth of reading to this collection of writing on Syria. Collecting both the writing of leading contemporary travel writers and classic texts, this title will offer a valuable insight into the tourism capital of the Middle East.
- PublisherEland Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEland Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight336 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMarius Kociejowski
- Interest AgeAdult
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.