All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Syria, the past is always present. Among the nations modern highways and high-rise office buildings lie some of the worlds most sacred religious sites and historic relics of early civilization. Readers will uncover Syrias rich culture and history as they tour the countrys towns and cities and see how its people live today.
- Author(s)Nel Yomtov,Nelson Yomtov
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleEnchantment of the World, Second
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width211 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.