All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses system design, providing a framework for assessing and developing system design practices that observe and utilise reuse of system design kw-how. The kw-how accumulated in the companies represents an intellectual asset, or property ('IP').
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note56 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight321 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byChristophe Gendarme,Jean Mermet,Jos van Sas,Kari Oulu Tiensyrja,Klaus Kronlof,Nikolaos S. Voros,Patrizia Cavalloro
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.