All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a translation of the second edition. It has been completely updated and supplemented, and enhanced by the contribution of a new author. Also included is a CD-Rom with 351 colour photographs, summary tables on useful plants, and keys to identification. The principle objective of this book is to describe a range of families of flowering plants in a sequence corresponding to current phylogenetic classification based on the most recent results of molecular systematics. The selection of families is large and comprises families of temperate European flora as well as tropical flora. They are integrated in their respective orders and keys are given to help the reader recognize them. Each family is richly illustrated, the identifying characters being shown as clearly as possible. A glossary complements the overall didactic qualities of this reference. This book is designed for the use of university students of biology, pharmacy, or environmental sciences as well as for any botanical researcher interested in the adoption of a new perspective on classification.
- Author(s)Daniel Jeanmonod,Murielle Figeat,R-E Spichiger,Vincent V. Savolainen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication12/01/2004
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note16 colour plates
- Weight861 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.