All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis very detailed book discusses architectures, circuits and procedures for the optimum design of bandpass sigma-delta A/D interfaces for mixed-signal chips in standard CMOS techlogies. It provides uniquely in-depth coverage of switched-current errors, which supports the design of high performance SI chips.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight679 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAngel Rodriguez-Vazquez,Belen Perez-Verdu,Jose M. de la Rosa
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.