All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSystematics presents a revolutionary, qualitative and rigorous endeavor (from elements to system space) in searching for the unifying understandings of all entities existing in the universe. In light of systematics, the ecomies of the world embedded in the labyrinth of techlogies, politics, social conditions, and cultures are studied, with general models (i.e., the West and the East) presented and with focal points provided to establish solid foundations for predicting the possible catching-up of the United States by China in a finite time. For the readers of humanities, there are a few bonuses: a new frontier framework for studying philosophical systems and initially constructed systems of literature and history.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Victor Lux Tonn received a Ph.D. in Economics (Utah State) and a Ph.D. in Applied Mathematical Sciences (Rhode Island). His current research areas include the comparative Sino-American advancement and the refined systemic models of philosophy, communications, history, and poetry.
- Author(s)Victor Lux Tonn
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- Series TitleFreiberger Beitraege zur Interkulturellen und Wirtschaftskommunikation
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight730 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.