All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSystemic Lupus Erythematosus: Methods and Protocols describe a number of genetic, biochemical and immulogical techniques. These techniques provide an advancing understanding of the pathology, breakdown of the immune system and therapeutic challenges of SLE in both humans and animal models. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Methods and Protocols appeal to biomedical and clinical scientists in a number of pathology disciplines at the doctoral and post-doctoral level.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/08/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1134
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 22 colour illustrations, 16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight544 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byFrank J. Ward,Paul Eggleton
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.