All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionA system is complex that it comprises multiple views such as strategy/version n, strategy/version n+1, concept, analysis, designs, implementation, structure, behavior, and input/output data views. Accordingly, a system is defined as a set of interacting components forming an integrated whole of that system's multiple views. Since structure and behavior views are the two most prominent ones among multiple views, integrating the structure and behavior views is a method for integrating multiple views of a system. In other words, structure-behavior coalescence (SBC) results in the coalescence of multiple views. Therefore, it is concluded that the SBC architecture is so proper to model the multiple views of a system. In this book, we use the SBC architecture description language (SBC-ADL) to describe and represent the systems architecture of Ridesharing Sharing Ecomy Cloud Applications and Services IoT System (RSECASIS). An architecture description language is a special kind of system model used in defining the architecture of a system. SBC-ADL uses six fundamental diagrams to formally grasp the essence of a system and its details at the same time. These diagrams are: a) architecture hierarchy diagram, b) framework diagram, c) component operation diagram, d) component connection diagram, e) structure-behavior coalescence diagram, and f) interaction flow diagram. Systems architecture is on the rise. By this book's introduction and elaboration of the systems architecture of RSECASIS, all readers may understand clearly how the SBC-ADL helps architects effectively perform architecting, in order to productively construct the fruitful systems architecture.
- Author BiographyDr. William S. Chao is the CEO & founder of SBC Architecture International(r). SBC (Structure-Behavior Coalescence) architecture is a systems architecture which demands the integration of systems structure and systems behavior of a system. SBC architecture applies to hardware architecture, software architecture, systems architecture, knowledge architecture, and thinking architecture. The core theme of SBC architecture is: Architecture = Structure > Behavior. William S. Chao received his bachelor degree (1976) in telecommunication engineering and master degree (1981) in information engineering, both from the National Chiao-Tung University, Taiwan. From 1976 till 1983, he worked as an engineer at Chung-Hwa Telecommunication Company, Taiwan. William S. Chao received his master degree (1985) in information science and Ph.D. degree (1988) in information science, both from the University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA. From 1988 till 1991, he worked as a computer scientist at GE Research and Development Center, Schenectady, New York, USA. Dr. William S. Chao has been teaching at National Sun Yat-Sen University, Taiwan since 1992 and now serves as the president of Association of Enterprise Architects, Taiwan Chapter. His research covers: systems architecture, hardware architecture, software architecture, systems architecture, knowledge architecture, and thinking architecture.
- Author(s)Dr William S Chao
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date26/01/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.