All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThe Systems Biology of Parkinson's Disease will be underpinned by new measurement techniques. This is particularly true of the pathology of Parkinson's Disease, where recent developments in brain imaging have offered new insights into the morphology of dopaminergic neurons that have profound implications for the special vulnerability and role of this class of neurons.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/05/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMathieu Cloutier,Peter Wellstead
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.