All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSystems Engineering transforms an operational need into a final product. The Systems Engineering approach is the discipline used in the design of a product, the development process and the evaluation of the final product. A Systems Engineer coordinates all the components of the system which includes the Hardware, Software, Modeling, Interface, Human Factors, Security, Logistics and Safety. The coordination of each component is described, during the product design phase, development process phase and performance evaluation phase of the program, from a Department of Defense perspective. Specific stories are provided with the need of using a Systems Engineering approach, when designing and developing a product. The second half of the book uses the Systems Engineering approach and applies it to the design and development of a flight simulator. Each of the flight simulator components is specifically described in each design and development phase, including the evaluation of the flight simulator tactical environment.
- Author BiographyG. Terry Thomas graduated from Drexel University in 1958, with an undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering and Penn State University in 1970, with a Masters Degree in General Engineering. G. Terry Thomas worked 48 years for the Navy at the Naval Air Development Center, in Warminster, Pennsylvania (1958 to 1996) and the Patuxent River Naval Air Warfare Center, in Patuxent River, Maryland (1996 to 2006). G. Terry Thomas worked as a Systems Engineer and Flight Simulation Designer. G. Terry Thomas has a Professional Engineering License and a Fellows Title.
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.